Indicators help to interpret your chart or make it easier to perceive what they represent. One of the indicators we use is the Pivot Points indicator. Below you’ll find a short explanation on how to Install the Pivot Points Indicator on MT4.
This is a tutorial on how to install the Pivot Points Indicator on MT4, for the following strategies:
– Pivot Points MACD Divergence Forex Strategy
How to Install the Pivot Points Indicator step by step
- Download the Pivot Points indicator, click HERE.
- Locate the Pivot Point indicator file(s) and copy the file(s) (Right-click “copy” or select it and press “CTRL+C” on your keyboard). If you have downloaded it, it will most likely be in your “Downloads” folder.
- Open the “Data” folder in MT4
- A window will open up. In this window open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the copied file(s) from step 1 into this folder (Right-click “paste” or select it and press “CTRL+v” on your keyboard).
- Close MT4 and open it again (this is needed to load the indicator in the software’s library).
- Once opened click “Insert” -> “Indicators” -> “Custom” and select the Pivot Points indicator you just installed.
- A window will pop up. Click “ok”
- Your indicator should now be visible on your chart.